Your Training & Coaching
“No previous experience is required, although any sales, management or automotive background is advantageous.
You will receive extensive training and coaching so you are fully confident in all aspects of your new role."
Jaime Hilario, Franchisor
Screen Rescue delivers a comprehensive training programme, preparing each new franchise partner for the journey ahead. As with most franchise businesses, your road to success is relative to the time and effort you are prepared to put in.
You will receive extensive training, coaching and ongoing support, our knowledge and expertise, and all the equipment and business tools you will need for the successful set-up, launch and growth of your Screen Rescue Franchise.
We understand new franchise partners face a steep learning curve of unfamiliar skills, operations and business processes, so you can expect dedicated one-on-one training and ongoing support with the individual guidance necessary for your franchise success.
NVQ Level 2 in Windscreen Repair:
We are extremely passionate about maintaining supreme repair quality across our franchise network and so Franchise Partners and their Technicians are instructed to the highest automotive glazing standards, with the opportunity of achieving Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Windscreen Repair.
Screen Rescue is currently the only dedicated Commercial Windscreen & Glass Repairs franchise to foster the development of industry recognised NVQ qualified technicians. From month three, all Franchise Partners follow an Enhanced External Verification Process validated by an independent and Licensed NVQ External Verifier.
Induction Training Programme – 15 business days:
Your comprehensive induction training programme takes place in Suffolk at our Head Office. From theory; mastered in a workshop environment to practise; handling live client situations and business operations within our founder territory, Screen Rescue ensures you are fully confident in all aspects of your franchise business prior to your launch.
Your Screen Rescue Induction Training Programme covers:
- Health & Safety
- Advanced Equipment Usage & Maintenance
- Advanced Technical Repairs
- Business Planning
- Business Operations
- Business Administration
- Business Development
- Contract & Client Management
- Sales & Marketing
- Customer Service
- Accounts Software
Targeted Business Launch – 10 business days:
Operating from your own fully equipped Corporate Screen Rescue van your comprehensive business launch takes place within your protected, exclusive territory alongside Franchisor, Jaime Hilario.
Providing expert one-on-one field sales support, Jaime continues your guidance of the Screen Rescue Sales Approach and all technical and business operations first practised during your induction training programme.
With an effective roll-out of concentrated efforts across your franchise territory along with the strategic targeting of all core business sectors, we ensure you and your franchise business hit the ground running.
Your Screen Rescue Business Launch includes:
- Pre-launch Business Strategy Meeting
- 10 business days of concentrated, proactive field sales support
- One-on-one guidance and mentoring from Franchisor, Jaime Hilario
- Territory-based potential leads
- Launch of Initial 13-week Business Development Prospect Plan
- Launch of Personalised Location Page on the Screen Rescue Corporate Website
- Strategic Social Media Target Marketing
- Targeted local media Press Releases
Ongoing Business Development & Coaching Programme:
As your franchise business grows, your training and coaching needs will change. To help you maximise your business and drive your franchise onwards we provide an ongoing coaching programme tailor made to support your business development and your business expansion needs.
Your Screen Rescue Ongoing Business Development & Coaching Programme includes:
- Monthly Business Performance Analysis
- Monthly Management Information
- Ongoing Technical Support
- Targeted Lead Generation
- Qualified Creditworthy Leads
- Business Development Strategies
- Contract & Tender Administration
- National Accounts Field Sales Support
- Book Keeping assistance
- VAT advice
- Financial Management Information
- Staff Recruitment assistance
- Staff Training assistance
- Staff Management assistance
- Business Expansion
Head Office Central Operations – Daily Support:
Screen Rescue franchise partners are free from the time-consuming burden of invoice entry, accounts queries and the Remittance collection processes usually associated with running a business. On a daily basis you are fully supported by Head Office Central Operations, so you can focus your efforts where you need them.
Your Screen Rescue Head Office Central Operations Team provide:
- Centralised Billing
- Centralised Accounts-receivable
- Centralised Aged Debtor Management
- Centralised Credit Control
- Centralised Statement Management
- Centralised Website Management
- CRM Functions
- TOB’s & Contract Administration
- Website Management
- Social Media Management
- Qualified Lead Generation
- Credit Check facilitation
*For more information contact one of our friendly franchise team now!
call: +44(0)1728 860762
click: Franchise Call-back Request or