Short and Long Cracks are often the result of an unrepaired stone chip damage worsening with ongoing driving
Most modern windscreens are made of laminated safety glass, where two curved layers of treated glass are permanently bonded with a plastic membrane laminated between them
This structure provides the safety required to ensure the glass does not shatter when hit by flying debris or when cracks fracture the windscreen. However, this type of damage will seriously affect the driver’s visibility and needs urgent expert attention
- Screen Rescue deliver windscreen repairs of the highest calibre using the industries latest, advanced equipment, BSI tested resins and peripherals from America – recognised as the best windscreen repairs equipment in the industry today
- 0ur Unique Technology Capabilities enable the most challenging of damages to be repaired safely whilst maintaining the structural integrity of your windscreen, which, when repaired, will be as strong as it was before it was damaged
- Your repaired windscreen will provide a safer driving experience for all your staff and customers, as the repaired area will improve the appearance of the glass and will also provide safer driving visibility
- All repairs are carried out by Screen Rescue’s Trained Technicians who are instructed to the highest automotive glazing standards and will be either working towards, or will be fully qualified to GQA Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Windscreen Repair (QCF).
- Screen Rescue’s Lifetime Windscreen Guarantee is awarded with all of our windscreen repairs:
For more information about what Screen Rescue can offer you, please navigate through our main Menu options or TELEPHONE: +44(0)1728 860762 and talk to the team behind it.
We look forward to speaking with you soon.