Stone chips can be caused by loose debris, small stones or roadside rubble being flicked-up from under the wheels of another vehicle
Whether driving on a major motorway or a sleepy side-street, your vehicles can encounter stone chip damages at any speed, at any time. When this happens, it is important you seek expert advice before your damage worsens
- Screen Rescue deliver windscreen repairs of the highest calibre using the industries latest, advanced equipment, BSI tested resins and peripherals from America – recognised as the best windscreen repairs equipment in the industry today
- 0ur Unique Technology Capabilities enable the most challenging of damages to be repaired safely whilst maintaining the structural integrity of your windscreen, which, when repaired, will be as strong as it was before it was damaged
- Your repaired windscreen will provide a safer driving experience for all your staff and customers, as the repaired area will improve the appearance of the glass and will also provide safer driving visibility
- All repairs are carried out by Screen Rescue’s Trained Technicians who are instructed to the highest automotive glazing standards and will be either working towards, or will be fully qualified to GQA Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Windscreen Repair (QCF).
- Screen Rescue’s Lifetime Windscreen Guarantee is awarded with all of our windscreen repairs:
For more information about what Screen Rescue can offer you, please navigate through our main Menu options or TELEPHONE: +44(0)1728 860762 and talk to the team behind it.
We look forward to speaking with you soon.